The history is about to be made - the last Major in CS:GO is going to take place in Paris, and with 24 teams having the same goal in the back of their head - becoming the last team in CS history to win a CS:GO major. Are Vitality - the home team and crowd favourites - be the ones to create the history? We are going to find out soon which team is going to be the one that ends up victorious.
Starting with the Challenger Stage and continuing throughout the Legends Stage, following the trend set during the Antwerp and Rio Major, we will prepare daily objectives that needs to be completed during some of the matches that will be chosen by us, with the same tricky part - it is up to the players whether you will receive some of the additional rewards.
For example, one of the objectives might be that if one of the players gets 5 flashbang assists during the game, a certain prize will be credited to all players that placed a bet on that team before the match has started. Some of the objectives might be worth more than the others - you can participate in all of them.
All you have to do to be eligible to earn additional prizes is to place a single pre-match bet using the Two-Way winner market, and if the objective gets completed, an extra prize will be credited to your account. New objectives are going to be added each day after all the games are concluded.
/Past objectives can be found at the very end of blog entry/
Vitality vs GamerLegion:
- $10 if your team wins the opponent's map pick
- $15 if your team wins 7 rounds in a row at any point in the series
- $30 if your team scores any 1v4 clutch during the series
Double winnings if:
- You bet Vitality and Zywoo becomes the Major MVP
- You bet GamerLegion and iM becomes the Major MVP
Date of the promotion: 08.05.23 - 21.05.23
How to participate:
Place a single pre-match bet on one of the promoted Blast Paris Major games.
The "Winner 2-Way" market is the only eligible one.
If the requirements are met for the promotion, and the user wins their bet, a certain reward will be credited for the game.
Terms and Conditions:
- Users are not limited by the number of bets they can place during the promotion, but the reward may be paid out only once per game for the highest placed bet.
- Only pre-match bets on Blast Paris Major are valid for the promotion.
- Combo bets do not qualify for the promotion.
- Minimum stake: $10
- Maximum stake: $150
- Players can place any bets during the games being live, but they will not count towards the promotion.
- Remember, you have to win your bet to receive a prize!
- Cashed out or voided bets are not eligible for the promotion.
- Any attempt to fraud the promotion by abusing and hedging betting markets will result in disqualification and getting excluded from future promotions. Severe cases of the abuse will lead to seizure of assets.
- User's account has to be in a good standing
- Any 500 Casino user that is registered with a confirmed email & isn’t banned from our promotional campaigns is eligible. 500 Casino reserves the right to void the eligibility & permanently restrict any participating customer in case of promotional abuse or any other type of abuse specified in 500 Casino main TOS from all our promotions.
- Group-wide Hooxi objective - each time Hooxi has more kills than deaths all eligible G2 bets get double winnings.
- You get a bonus for each country representant having more kills than same country player from the opposite team in OG vs ENCE match. The matchups are F1KU vs Dycha, niko vs Snappi and flameZ vs NertZ.
One player being better: $10
Two players being better: $15
Three players being better: $20
- The winner of Apeks vs Grayhound match gets double winnings if they win their map pick in 2-0 matchup.
- Fluxo needs to be in the lead for at least 6 rounds to provide 100% insurance for themselves
Group-wide Hooxi objective - each time Hooxi has more kills than deaths all eligible G2 bets get double winnings.
- The winner of Apeks vs Grayhound match gets double winnings if they win their map pick in 2-0 matchup. [Apeks benefit from day 1]
- You get $3 for each clutch won by your pick in ENCE vs FaZe, capped at $15.
- Double winnings on Liquid if Fluxo is never on a lead higher than 5 rounds on any map (5-0 Fluxo is okay, 6-0 Fluxo is RIP)
- Get $25 if your team's sniper (Degster vs Headtr1ck) wins a 1v2 clutch, but postplant (bomb has to be planted while it's at least 1v2).
Remember, you have to win your bet to receive a prize!
- Your team to win a combined of 5 eco or semi-eco rounds (defined by HLTV, 0 to 10k buy) in FaZe vs FORZE match. The prize is $30.
- At least one map to be carried by your team's AWP player in Liquid vs Complexity series (top rating in his team on one map) for double winnings
- Get an extra $15 if your team has won at least 60% of the rounds in which they got the first kill. The objective refers to GamerLegion vs OG series.
- If you're betting on Monte you get $5 for each time Woro2k or DemQQ kills through smoke (fully not seeing the opponent) - max cap at $20.
- There's a chance to get double winnings in Monte vs paiN game if player of your team manages to clutch at least 1v3 situation in late-game situation (round number 20 or higher - any map).
- Get an extra Grayhound insurance if they win the first map, the insurance is 50%.
- An extra $40 for Liquid bettors if Grayhound ends up not winning more than 12 rounds in the entire series.
- Heroic vs Liquid - get an extra $20 if Heroic's social media post a clip of Cadian's play at any point during the series.
- G2 vs Furia - $3 for each time your team wins a force round after the opponent has just secured a round on his own - capped at $18.
- Na'Vi vs NiP - double winnings on NiP if Headtr1ck has better head-to-head ratio than at least 3 Na'Vi players and double winnings on Na'Vi if at least 3 players have bested Headtr1ck in head-to-head ratio.
- Monte vs Na'Vi - double winnings if:
- Na'Vi wins and S1mple has outperformed (better rating) both Woro2k and SDY
- Monte wins and Woro2k tweets saying something bad about S1mple (context)
- Liquid vs Into The Breach - $40 if Liquid is ALWAYS in the lead with exception of 4 rounds in the series. On the other half, $20 if ITB manages to win at least one t-side half.
- Fnatic vs G2 - Get a bonus if your team has won more rounds in a row than the other team. Bonus is equal to amount of rounds times two (e.g. if G2 wins 9 in a row then it's $18 bonus).
Na'Vi vs FaZe - Get a bonus equal to highest multikill made by player of your team times five. For example, if Ropz makes an ace the bonus is $25.
Fnatic vs ITB - double winnings if:
- You bet Fnatic and mezii outperforms (more kills in the series) at least 2 UK players from ITB
- You bet on ITB and at least two UK players outperform mezii in terms of kills
Heroic vs FaZe
- IGL of your team to standup and cheer loudly after a round was won for the prize of $20 dollars
- Get a 25% winnings boost for every 2 clutches that your team wins. The cap is 100%.
Vitality vs Into The Breach
- $15 if ITB shouts"KURWA MAC" at any point during the match. It becomes $20 if we see apEX being extremely mad on camera.
- a 50% insurance if you actually play ITB and they win more than 20 rounds in the series.
Monte vs. Gamer Legion
- You get an additional $15 bonus if a player from the same country outfrags the player from the opposite team in Monte vs Gamer Legion match. The matchup is Krasnal vs. siuhy
- Every entry kill from the team you place a bet on is worth additional $0.50. Maximum cap at $25.
Liquid vs. Apeks
- If a player from the team you bet on gets a knife kill during the whole BO3, double winnings will be awarded if they win the game.
Heroic vs. Gamer Legion
- Your team to win a combined of 5 eco or semi-eco rounds (defined by HLTV, 0 to 15k buy). The prize is $30.
Vitality vs. Apeks
- Double winnings if a player of your team manages to clutch at least 1v3 situation in late-game situation (round number 20 or higher - any map).