One of the four Grand Slam tournaments - French Open - has started. With Novak Djoković being the favourite to win, but also having a chance to draw level with Rafael Nadal on 21 career Grand Slam majors, the men's championship looks like a treat for any tennis fan. With the women's singles looking relatively one sided - Iga Świątek as the hot favourite to win in Paris after an extraordinary season which has seen her lose only three times - and win five titles.
Will there be any competition on her route to yet another victory? For such an occasion, we have prepared an exclusive offer for the whole tournament for our players to take part in.
How to participate & explanation:
- Place a bet on the winner of any French Open game (Two Way market)
If your backed men's player is two sets up and loses the game you will be refunded your stake.
If your backed women's player is up a set and is 2-0 up in the second set and loses the game you will be refunded your stake.
From quarter-finals up to the finals, any game that ends up in a clean sweep (3-0 victory for men and 2-0 for women) with a player that you picked to win, gets a double payout.
Date of the promotion: 22/05/2022 - 05/06/2022
Terms of Conditions:
- Any 500 Casino user that is registered with a confirmed email & isn’t banned from our promotional campaigns is eligible.
- Users are not limited by the number of bets, but only their highest bet will count towards the promotion.
- Only pre-match bets are valid. Live bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed out or voided bets are not eligible for the promotion.
- Minimum stake: $5
- Maximum stake: $75
- The insurance and/or double payout, will be paid out in up to 24 hours after the game ends.
- Any attempt to fraud the promotion by abusing betting markets will disqualify you from the promotion.
- 500 Casino reserves the right to void the eligibility & permanently restrict any participating customer in case of promotional abuse or any other type of abuse specified in 500 Casino main TOS from all our promotions.