The last big tournament of the year - Blast Premier World Final - is set to take place in Abu Dhabi from the 14th to the 18th of December. This event will bring together the top teams from around the world to compete for a prize pool of $1,000,000. It will feature eight of the best teams that have qualified through a series of regional tournaments and will now face off in the final tournament.
For the promotion, we have prepared a series of objectives similar to the ones that were in place for the IEM Rio Major. Each day, two tasks will be awaiting to be completed during some of the matches that will be chosen by us, and as previously, it will be up to the players if the rewards will be awarded.
To be eligible to earn additional prizes you need to place a single pre-match bet using the Two-Way winner market on the series, and if the objective gets completed, an extra prize will be credited to your account. New objectives are going to be added each day after all the games are concluded, right here in this blog post down below.
Day 5 - Liquid vs G2
- Get $25 if your team wins Anubis - bet has to be made 1 hour before official start.
- Get 20% winnings boost for each time your team wins a 1v3 (or better) clutch. Capped at double winnings.
How to participate:
Place a single pre-match bet on one of the upcoming Blast games.
Only the "Winner 2-Way" market in the whole series is the eligible one.
If the requirements are met for the promotion, and the user wins their bet, a certain reward will be credited for the game.
Date of the promotion: 14.12.22 - 18.12.22
Terms and Conditions:
- Users are not limited by the number of bets they can place during the promotion, but the reward may be paid out only once per game for the highest placed bet.
- Only pre-match bets are valid for the promotion.
- Combo bets do not qualify for the promotion.
- Minimum stake: $10
- Maximum stake: $150
- Players can place any bets during the games being live, but they will not count towards the promotion.
- Cashed out or voided bets are not eligible for the promotion.
- Any attempt to fraud the promotion by abusing and hedging betting markets will result in disqualification.
- Any abuse and malicious intent will lead to permanent suspension of all accounts with all funds forfeited (including original deposit).
- Any 500 Casino user that is registered with a confirmed email & isn’t banned from our promotional campaigns is eligible. 500 Casino reserves the right to void the eligibility & permanently restrict any participating customer in case of promotional abuse or any other type of abuse specified in 500 Casino main TOS from all our promotions.